More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2021 8:55:10 PM
As a successful candidate, you will strive to deliver an effortless and seamless customer service experience, while also ensuring the lounge is in tip-top shape fully stocked with amenities. You will act as a team player and must be willing to receive and offer directions to team members with grace. On-time performance strong attention to details are imperative to this role. Strict adherence to time/attendance, and appearance standards are required. The Supervisor of Airport Services will lead by example, working alongside Airport Services Crewmembers, providing exceptional hospitality to your customers. Supervisors ensure The Concierge Team receives the tools, coaching, and resources required to take care of every detail necessary to build customer loyalty through a consistent experience. You will work closely with ASC Coordinators, Mechanics, Flight Crews, downline stations and FBOs, and Business Partners (Go Rentals, Airport Ops, etc.).
What makes a Successful Supervisor?:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching, and prolonged periods of standing
- Ability to occasionally lift 75+ pounds
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including early mornings, late nights, holidays and weekends
- Participate in initial and random drug and alcohol screenings in accordance with DOT and FAA guidelines
- 2 Years of experience within Airport Operations
Important Safety Requirements:
- All Airport Services Supervisors are trained as Ground Security Coordinators (GSC)
- Monitoring of operational environment to detect changes that affect Safety and notifying leadership as needed
- Review and ensure compliance with all updated to policies to include, Safety Alerts, Learning Notices, changes to procedures, changes to regulatory standards and local regulatory guidance
- Ensuring personal readiness to conduct safety-sensitive duties at all time and the proactive identification of fatigue, stress or other factors that may prevent a safe execution of duties and removing themselves from duty
- Responsible to ensure personal compliance with all DOT requirements regarding Drug Alcohol
About the team (Airport Services):
The Concierge Team must be JSX brand ambassadors at all times by efficiently and professionally assisting our customers; be it face to face with customers, or when communicating via phone and email. The team manages and facilitates check-in, boarding, and baggage management with error-free accuracy. Verify customer Identification in accordance with all regulatory and company requirements to ensure federal and secure flight compliance. Ensuring customers experience a flawless trip, the concierge team must execute clear communication with the downline stations and flight crews in a timely manner.
About the Company: JSX is more than just our name. Our focus is on providing simple and reliable air travel that reignites the wonder of flying, by bringing joy and inclusion back to hospitality and aviation; Otherwise known as a Joyful, Simple, Xperience. We love our jobs, and we take our journey seriously.
We are simply one team on one journey. Come mark your X.
Additional Information: May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.