More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: HQ Aero Management Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2021 8:59:35 PM
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced AVIATION MAINTENANCE MANAGER - CORPORATE JET DIVISION in LEXINGTON, KY.
As the Aviation Maintenance Manager, you possess a well-informed, innate and timely knowledge of the Corporate Jet Market. You will play the key role in communicating between our clients and the company and will be responsible for identifying and building effective networks with existing and potential clients. Complete understanding of pricing and profitability for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Working on Corporate jets and various types of aircraft.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, has a polished and professional approach.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and knowledge in all areas related to sales that allows for effective presentation of customers' full-service offering.
- Possesses strong network of contacts and is comfortable working with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to generate sales leads and connections.
- Ability to work with little direction and under pressure is a self-starter who can multi-task and prioritize.
- Works as a member of a team but will be responsible for individual results.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Any other job-related duties assigned with the highest level of ethics, integrity, safety, and honesty.
- Be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.
Contract to Hire
Day shift: Mon - Fri
- A P License is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience on various types of aircraft.
- Corporate jet maintenance industry experience an asset.
- Previous experience in Contracts and Sales in a Corporate jet market setting an asset.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).Standard Aviation Tool Kit required.
- Criminal Background Check Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening checks are mandatory.